The year is almost over and the countdowns have begun. Everything from music, to television shows, episodes, movies, news events and the like. So have the top whatever for books have started to come out.
Here is a list of the top 10 Young Adult books for 2016 according to Readings:
The list contains:
- The Bone Sparrow by Zana Fraillon
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
- The Call by Peadar O Guilin
- My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier
- The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis
- The Boundless Sublime by Lili Wilkinson
- The Road to Winter by Mark Smith
- This Savage Song by V.E. Schewab
- Everything is Changed by Mova Weetman
- Gemina: The Illuminae Files_02 by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
I have only read three books on this list, you can see which books they are by checking out my 2016 Reading List page which is just right above here.
Which books have you read that have made the list?
Do you agree with the list above?
Which books would you have put on this list?
May, another big month for the young adult genre with a heap of new books being released. There are a few websites out there naming and listing them all and here is just one of them:
On the list includes:
- The Lifespan of Starlight by Thalia Kalkipsakis
- Boone Shepard by Gabriel Bergmoser
- The Things I Didn’t Say by Kylie Fornasier
- The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy and Me by Michael Gerard Bauer
- Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Riverkeep by Martin Stewart
- The Island by Olivia Levez
- A Court Mist and Fury by Sarah J.Maas
- Greatest Zombie Movie Ever by Jeff Strand
- Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
You can find links to these books and more of there information on the link above and you can find a review for The Things I Didn’t Say by Kylie Fornaiser in my Book Review section.
I wonder how many books off this list I am going to read? I have already read two.
I just found this link from Buzzfeed and had to share it.
19 Books to read before the movie comes out in 2016.
I have been though it and seen that I have read a fair few of them.
Have you guys read any? Or Are you going to wait for the movie first?