Yesterday I posted my February 2017 Wrap up post, if you scroll down just a little bit you can find it.
My Doable TBR pile consists of books I have picked that I want to read this month. In saying that I read almost all the 4 books I had on my February TBR pile. Yay Me!
Here is my Doable TBR Pile February that I posted last month:
- The Witch’s Tears by Elizabeth and Katharine Corr
- Valentine by Jodi McAlister*
- The Impossible Story of Olive in Love by Tonya Alexandra
- Hannah’s Gift by Maria Housden
A * means that I have started the book and have yet to finish it.
A strikethrough means that I HAVE read it.
How great is that, I read three of the books on my Doable TBR Pile and then some of the books I had brought in Melbourne.
Now here is my Doable TBR Pile for March:
- Akarnae by Lynette Noni
- It’s Not Me, It’s You by Stephanie Kate Strohm
- The Man Who Invented Vegemite by Jamie Callister
- Paper Hearts and Summer Kisses by Carole Matthews
I think I am going to get through these books and cross them off this time next month. I have two young adult books, one fantasy and one contemporary, one adult fiction and a biography to get me through the month. I’ve almost finished all the books I brought in Melbourne.
So here goes…