In December, I read 4 books. I started 2 of them but unsuccessfully finished reading them.
You can check out which books they were just with a few little scrolls down to the blog post called ‘December 2016 Book Haul and Reading List Wrap Up’ and you will find out all the books I brought, read and received.
Here is my current and up to date TBR pile:
- Yellow by Megan Jacobson
- Frankie by Shivaun Plozza
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy*
- Where Everything Feels Like the Movies by Raziel Reid*
- The Enchanted Island by Ellie O’Neill*
- I Sang For My Supper by Margaret Fulton*
- Mia Culpa by Mia Freedman
- The Chocolate Promise by Josephine Moon
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Wedding Night by Sophia Kinsella *
- One Would Think The Deep By Claire Zorn *
- The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
- With Malice by Eileen Cook
- The Perfectionist by Sara Shepard
- V for Violet by Alison Rattle
- Bullet Catcher by Joaquin Lowe
- By Your Side by Jason Carrasco*
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Where Am I Now? By Mara Wilson*
- Chances by Freya North
- Graffitti Moon by Cath Crowley
- Paper Hearts and Summer Kisses by Carole Matthews
- Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Note – a * means that I have already started the book but have yet to finish it.
I still also have the books I got from the 2016 Sydney Writer’s Festival. One day I will get to them:
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Nivan
- Demon Road by Derek Landy
- The Bone Season by Samantha Season
- Lady Helen by Alison Goodman
- Zeros by Scott Westfeld
- Bro by Helen Chebatte
That is now 30 books that are sitting on my TBR pile. I don’t know when I am going to get to them, if I am honest with you and I don’t know if I can do another photo with all of them in it again, it’s too hard to find them all, arrange them all and fit them in the one shoot.
You can follow what I am reading on my Goodreads, or on Instagram or my here on my blog.