The year is almost over and the countdowns have begun. Everything from music, to television shows, episodes, movies, news events and the like. So have the top whatever for books have started to come out.
Here is a list of the top 10 Young Adult books for 2016 according to Readings:
The list contains:
- The Bone Sparrow by Zana Fraillon
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
- The Call by Peadar O Guilin
- My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier
- The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis
- The Boundless Sublime by Lili Wilkinson
- The Road to Winter by Mark Smith
- This Savage Song by V.E. Schewab
- Everything is Changed by Mova Weetman
- Gemina: The Illuminae Files_02 by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
I have only read three books on this list, you can see which books they are by checking out my 2016 Reading List page which is just right above here.
Which books have you read that have made the list?
Do you agree with the list above?
Which books would you have put on this list?