In September I read 6 books.
You can see which books they were by scrolling down a little bit and finding my September 2016 Book Haul & Reading List Wrap Up post, just down there.
I read a lot of books this month, brought a lot, was given some and yet I didn’t end up taking anything off my TBR, which is still growing.
Here is my current and up to date TBR pile:
- Yellow by Megan Jacobson
- Frankie by Shivaun Plozza
- Where Everything Feels Like the Movies by Raziel Reid*
- The Enchanted Island by Ellie O’Neill*
- I Sang For My Supper by Margaret Fulton*
- Mia Culpa by Mia Freedman
- The Chocolate Promise by Josephine Moon
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Wedding Night by Sophia Kinsella *
- One Would Think The Deep By Claire Zorn *
- The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee*
- With Malice by Eileen Cook
- The Perfectionist by Sara Shepard
- V for Violet by Alison Rattle
- Bullet Catcher by Joaquin Lowe
- By Your Side by Jason Carrasco*
Note – a * means that I have already started the book but have yet to finish it.
I still also have the books I got from the 2016 Sydney Writer’s Festival. One day I will get to them:
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Nivan
- Demon Road by Derek Landy
- The Bone Season by Samantha Season
- Lady Helen by Alison Goodman
- Zeros by Scott Westfeld
- Bro by Helen Chebatte
I set reading goals for September but that all changed when I got a job and started reading different books. I have however made a list of books coming out in October that I want to read and buy, but I think if I write them here it will kind of jinx them, so I won’t. You can find out what I am reading as I post them on here or on my Goodreads.