So in May I read a lot of books. I also brought some and was given a few. These are the books that are sitting on my TBR pile as of right now:
- Yellow by Megan Jacobson
- Frankie by Shivaun Plozza
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
- Where Everything Feels Like the Movies by Raziel Reid
These are the books I have to add to my TBR pile thanks to the Sydney Writer’s festival:
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Nivan
- Demon Road by Derek Landy
- The Bone Season by Samantha Season
- Lady Helen by Alison Goodman
- Zeros by Scott Westfeld
- Bro by Helen Chebatte
After I finish reading The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel, I will be reading The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey because I saw the nest book in the series in the shops today and I want to read it,but I have to read the second book before the third one.
I am sure that in June I will buy one or two maybe even three books, so my TBR pile will grow and shrink at the same time I hope.
I have read 20 books now and it is only June 1st.