May, another big month for the young adult genre with a heap of new books being released. There are a few websites out there naming and listing them all and here is just one of them:
On the list includes:
- The Lifespan of Starlight by Thalia Kalkipsakis
- Boone Shepard by Gabriel Bergmoser
- The Things I Didn’t Say by Kylie Fornasier
- The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy and Me by Michael Gerard Bauer
- Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Riverkeep by Martin Stewart
- The Island by Olivia Levez
- A Court Mist and Fury by Sarah J.Maas
- Greatest Zombie Movie Ever by Jeff Strand
- Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
You can find links to these books and more of there information on the link above and you can find a review for The Things I Didn’t Say by Kylie Fornaiser in my Book Review section.
I wonder how many books off this list I am going to read? I have already read two.